G6 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Townhouse Plus Loft
Book an ideal Martha’s Vineyard vacation home rental with water views. Our G6 Townhouse features three bedrooms plus a loft and includes all our Resort amenities. South Beach is a short walk away.
Mattakesett Townhouses Plus Lofts are condominiums in groupings of six-to-eight. Home rental G6 is privately owned and is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of our Resort facilities and programs are included in our Martha’s Vineyard vacation home rental with water views.
Some other important Mattakesett G6 Townhouse Plus Loft features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Tuesday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is a 1-5 minute walk to spectacular South Beach
This table below will be updated mid-January after we have placed the Advanced Reservation Forms.
If you would like to fill out an Advanced Reservation Form for 2023, you may find this at the bottom of our home page.
Forms will be accepted until December 1, 2022.
State and Local tax of 9.7% apply to the above rates
Availability is updated weekly
Can be booked online by selecting dates above
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
3rd Floor Loft isn't shown.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen (including coffee maker - drip & K cups)
- High-Speed Internet Services
- Outdoor Shower
- Cable TV With DVD Player, Additional TV in Loft
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (2 Beach Chairs provided)
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)