G1 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Townhouse Plus Loft
Looking for great Martha’s Vineyard home rentals near the beach? Our G1 Townhouse Plus Loft includes 3 floors, a water view, three bedrooms and all our Resort amenities. South Beach is just a quick walk away.
Mattakesett Townhouses Plus Lofts are condominiums in groupings of six-to-eight. Home rental G1 is privately owned and is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of our Resort facilities and programs are included in our Martha’s Vineyard home rentals near the beach.
For the 2019 season, this townhome will have updated furniture in the loft, on the deck, in the dining room, as well as new bedding throughout the house!
Current peak season availability is listed below. Please call for additional Spring & Fall availability at 508-310-1733.
|Weekly Availability & Rates|
Availability will be updated weekly.
|Air Conditioning||Home Offers Air Conditioning|
|Bedding Options||3 Bedrooms Plus Loft
Guest Bedroom 1: 2 Twins
Guest Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Loft: 1 Queen & 1 Twin Bed
*Although the loft is on a separate floor, there is no door
|Size||1,600 square feet|
|Pets Allowed?||Please Inquire|
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
3rd Floor Loft is not shown.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen (including coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (4 Beach Chairs are provided)
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)
- A baby-bath is available that can be used in either bathroom
- Home Rating: Bronze
- Rates vary by Home Rating (with "Bronze-rated" homes being the lowest and "Gold-rated" homes being the highest).