F3 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Townhouse Plus Loft
Book your best vacation home rentals on Martha’s Vineyard. Our F3 Townhouse Plus Loft features three bedrooms and a great water view. It’s a quick walk to South Beach and all our Resort amenities are included.
Mattakesett Townhouses Plus Lofts are condominiums in groupings of six-to-eight. Home rental F3 is privately owned and is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of our Resort facilities and programs are included in our best vacation home rentals on Martha’s Vineyard.
Some other important Mattakesett F3 Townhouse Plus Loft features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Tuesday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is a 1-5 minute walk to spectacular South Beach
Current peak season availability is listed below. Please call for additional Spring & Fall availability at 866-335-1133.
6/19 – 6/26: BOOKED
6/26 – 7/3: BOOKED
7/3 – 7/10: BOOKED
7/10 – 7/17: BOOKED
7/17 – 7/24: BOOKED
7/24 – 7/31: BOOKED
7/31 – 8/7: UNAVAILABLE
8/7 – 8/14: UNAVAILABLE
8/14 – 8/21: UNAVAILABLE
8/21 – 8/28: UNAVAILABLE
Website will be updated weekly to reflect any changes
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
3rd Floor Loft isn't shown.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen (including coffee maker)
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (4 Beach Chairs are provided)
- Gas Grill
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)
- Home Rating: Gold
- Rates vary by Home Rating (with "Bronze-rated" homes being the lowest and "Gold-rated" homes being the highest).