E6 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Townhouse Plus Loft
Our E6 Townhouse with three bedrooms plus a loft is ideal for vacation rentals on Martha’s Vineyard. All our complimentary Resort amenities are included and South Beach is just a 1-to-5 minute walk away.
Mattakesett Townhouses Plus Lofts are condominiums in groupings of six-to-eight. Home rental E6 is privately owned and is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of our Resort facilities and programs are included in our vacation rentals on Martha’s Vineyard.
Some other important Mattakesett E6 Townhouse Plus Loft features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Wednesday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is a 1-5 minute walk to spectacular South Beach
- The Master bathroom and guest bathroom have recently been renovated
- E6 is an end unit with a privacy hedge
Current peak season availability is listed below. Please call for additional Spring & Fall availability at 508-310-1733.
|Weekly Availability & Rates|
Website will be updated weekly after June 1st to reflect any changes.
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
3rd Floor Loft is not shown.
- Hotel Linens and Towels
- Four Beach Chairs & Four Beach Towels Available for Renters' Use
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (including coffee maker)
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)
- Home Rating: Silver Plus
- Rates vary by Home Rating (with "Bronze-rated" homes being the lowest and "Gold-rated" homes being the highest).