B8 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Townhouse
Book a stay on Martha’s Vineyard in one of our vacation home rentals B8 Mattakesett 3-Bedroom Townhouse. It’s a quick walk to pristine South Beach and all our Resort amenities are included.
Mattakesett Townhouse B8 is privately owned. The home is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of the Winnetu Oceanside Resort’s facilities and programs are included in your Martha’s Vineyard vacation home rentals.
Some other important Mattakesett Townhouse B8 features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Thursday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is a 5-8 minute walk to spectacular South Beach
This table below will be updated mid-January after we have placed the Advanced Reservation Forms.
If you would like to fill out an Advanced Reservation Form for 2023, you may find this at the bottom of our home page.
Forms will be accepted until December 1, 2022.
State and Local tax of 9.7% apply to the above rates
Availability is updated weekly
Can be booked online by selecting dates above
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
- Hotel Linens and Towels
- Four Beach/Pool Towels Minimum
- Hair Dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen (including coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Outdoor Shower
- 54" Cable TV with DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella
- New Weber Gas Grill
- Two Beach/Sand Chairs
- Boogie Boards
- Beach Toys
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bath bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies may be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)
- NO Phone or Answering Machine