B7 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Townhouse
Stay in B7 Mattakesett 3-Bedroom Townhouse for your home rental on Martha’s Vineyard. Included are all our Winnetu Oceanside Resort amenities and you’re only a short walk away from spectacular South Beach.
Mattakesett Townhouse B7 is privately owned. The home is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of the Winnetu Oceanside Resort’s facilities and programs are included in your home rental on Martha’s Vineyard.
Some other important Mattakesett Townhouse B7 features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Thursday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is a 5-8 minute walk to spectacular South Beach
Current peak season availability is listed below. Please call for additional Spring & Fall availability at 508-310-1733.
|Weekly Availability & Rates|
|6/19 – 6/26||$4,245|
|6/26 – 7/3||$4,950|
|7/3 – 7/10||UNAVAILABLE|
|7/11 – 7/18||UNAVAILABLE|
|7/18 – 7/25||$6,245|
|7/25 – 8/1||UNAVAILABLE|
|8/1 – 8/8||$7,230|
|8/8 – 8/15||PENDING|
|8/15 – 8/22||$8,215|
|8/22 – 8/29||$7,550|
Website will be updated weekly after June 1st to reflect any changes.
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
- Hotel linens and towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen (including coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Cable TV with DVD player
- Outdoor deck furniture and umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Iron and ironing board
- Cleaning supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bath bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies may be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)
- Home Rating: Silver
- Rates vary by Home Rating (with "Bronze-rated" homes being the lowest and "Gold-rated" homes being the highest).