B4 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Townhouse Plus Loft
Stay in our 3-floor vacation home rental on Martha’s Vineyard. The B4 Townhouse features three bedrooms and a spacious loft. You’ll enjoy the scenic views and short walk to South Beach in Katama.
Mattakesett Townhouses Plus Lofts are condominiums in groupings of six-to-eight. Home rental B4 is privately owned and is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of our Resort facilities and programs are included in your vacation home rental on Martha’s Vineyard.
Some other important Mattakesett B4 Townhouse Plus Loft features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Thursday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is a 1-5 minute walk to spectacular South Beach
Current peak season availability is listed below. Please call for additional Spring & Fall availability at 866-335-1133.
7/19 – 7/26: BOOKED
7/26 – 8/2 at $6,575
8/2 – 8/9: BOOKED
8/9 – 8/16: BOOKED
8/16 – 8/23: BOOKED
8/23 – 8/30 at $6,500
8/30 – 9/6 at $4,995
9/6 – 9/13: PENDING
9/13 – 9/20: BOOKED
Website will be updated weekly to reflect any changes
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
3rd Floor Loft isn't shown.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen (including coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)
- Home Rating: Silver
- Rates vary by Home Rating (with "Bronze-rated" homes being the lowest and "Gold-rated" homes being the highest).