B1 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Townhouse Plus Loft
Relax in our 3-floor Martha’s Vineyard accommodation B1 Townhouse, featuring three bedrooms – plus a loft, and multiple bathrooms. Spectacular South Beach in Katama is only a 1-to-5 minute walk away.
Mattakesett Townhouses Plus Lofts are condominiums in groupings of six-to-eight. Home rental B1 is privately owned and is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of our Resort facilities and programs are included in your Martha’s Vineyard accommodation.
Some other important Mattakesett B1 Townhouse Plus Loft features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Thursday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is a 5-8 minute walk to spectacular South Beach
This table below will be updated for 2022 in mid-January after we have placed the Advanced Reservation Forms. If you would like to fill out an Advanced Reservation Form for 2022, you may find this at the bottom of our home page. Forms will be accepted until December 1, 2021.
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
The 3rd Floor Loft isn't shown.
- Hotel Linens and Towels
- Four Beach/Pool Towels Minimum
- Hair Dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen (including coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Outdoor Shower
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)
- Master Bedroom has a Big Screen Television