A1 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Townhouse Plus Loft
Our A1 Mattakesett 3-Bedroom Townhouse with loft at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort is a short walk away from South Beach and is an ideal Martha’s Vineyard vacation rental. It includes all of our Resort amenities.
Mattakesett Townhouse A1 is privately owned. The home is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of the Winnetu Oceanside Resort’s facilities and programs are included in your Martha’s Vineyard vacation rental.
Some other important Mattakesett Townhouse A1 features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Thursday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is a 5-8 minute walk to spectacular South Beach
Current peak season availability is listed below. Please call for additional Spring & Fall availability at 508-310-1733.
|Weekly Availability & Rates|
|6/19 – 6/26||$4,295|
|6/26 – 7/3||$4,995|
|7/4 – 7/10||UNAVAILABLE|
|7/11 – 7/18||UNAVAILABLE|
|7/18 – 7/25||$6,295|
|7/25 – 8/1||$6,950|
|8/1 – 8/8||$7,280|
|8/8 – 8/15||BOOKED|
|8/15 – 8/22||$7,965|
|8/22 – 8/29||$7,595|
Website will be updated weekly after June 1st to reflect any changes.
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
- Hotel linens and towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen (including coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Cable TV With DVD Player; Additional TVs in the Master Bedroom & Loft
- Outdoor deck furniture and umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Charcoal Grill
- Iron and ironing board
- Cleaning supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bath bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)
- Home Rating: Silver
- Rates vary by Home Rating (with "Bronze-rated" homes being the lowest and "Gold-rated" homes being the highest).