M9 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Duplex Plus Loft
Our M9 Duplex Plus Loft offers spacious accommodations for you and your family. It features three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms. All our Resort amenities are included and it’s a quick walk to South Beach.
Mattakesett Duplexes Plus Lofts are two side-by-side accommodations, so your neighbors are opposite of you. Home M9 is privately owned and is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of our Resort facilities and programs are included in our Edgartown vacation rentals on Martha’s Vineyard.
Some other important Mattakesett M9 Duplex Plus Loft features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- There aren’t any window treatments on the first floor of this home
- The turnover day for this home is on Monday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is slightly larger and more private than our Townhouses
- This home has a partial ocean view
- This home is a 10-12 minute easy walk to spectacular South Beach
For September and October availability, please call us at 866-335-1133
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen (including coffee maker) with a gas cook stove
- High-Speed Internet Services
- Cable TV With DVD Player; Additional TVs in the Master Bedroom & Loft
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Charcoal Grill
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)
- Home Rating: Silver Plus
- Rates vary by Home Rating (with "Bronze-rated" homes being the lowest and "Gold-rated" homes being the highest).