M5 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Duplex Plus Loft
Look no further for home rentals in Martha’s Vineyard. Book our M5 Duplex Plus Loft, featuring three bedrooms, a Loft, and four bathrooms (Two full baths & Two 1/2 baths). All of our Resort amenities are included and it’s an easy walk to South Beach.
Mattakesett Duplexes are two side-by-side accommodations, so your neighbors are opposite of you. Home M5 is privately owned and is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of our Resort facilities and programs are included in our home rentals in Martha’s Vineyard.
Some other important Mattakesett M5 Duplex features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Monday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is larger and more private than our Townhouses and includes the largest-sized loft at Mattakesett
- This home is a 10-12 minute easy walk to spectacular South Beach
PLEASE NOTE: This page is updated weekly. For up to date availability, please use the BOOK NOW button.
State and Local tax of 9.7% apply to the above rates
Can be booked online by selecting the dates above
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
New 3rd Floor Loft isn't shown on these plans.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (with coffee maker - K Cup & Filter)
- Front Load Washer/Dryer
- Outdoor Shower
- High-Speed Internet Services
- HD Cable TV With DVD Player, Additional TV in Bunk Bed Room, Master, & Loft
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (4 beach chairs included)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- Weber Gas Grill
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)