M5 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Duplex Plus Loft
Look no further for home rentals in Martha’s Vineyard. Book our M5 Duplex Plus Loft, featuring three bedrooms, a Loft, and four bathrooms (Two full baths & Two 1/2 baths). All of our Resort amenities are included and it’s an easy walk to South Beach.
Mattakesett Duplexes are two side-by-side accommodations, so your neighbors are opposite of you. Home M5 is privately owned and is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of our Resort facilities and programs are included in our home rentals in Martha’s Vineyard.
Some other important Mattakesett M5 Duplex features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Monday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is larger and more private than our Townhouses and includes the largest-sized loft at Mattakesett
- This home is a 10-12 minute easy walk to spectacular South Beach
For September and October availability, please call us at 866-335-1133
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
New 3rd Floor Loft isn't shown on these plans.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (with coffee maker)
- Front Load Washer/Dryer
- High-Speed Internet Services
- HD Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- Weber Gas and Charcoal Grills
- Verizon MicroCells for No Drop Cell Phone Coverage
- HP Desktop Printer & Desk in Loft
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)
- Home Rating: Gold
- Rates vary by Home Rating (with "Bronze-rated" homes being the lowest and "Gold-rated" homes being the highest).