M2 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Duplex
Stay in a Katama vacation home rental. Our M2 Duplex offers three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms. Included are all our Resort amenities and South Beach is a quick walk away.
Home was renovated for the 2016 rental season.
Mattakesett Duplexes are two side-by-side accommodations, so your neighbors are opposite of you. Home M2 is privately owned and is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of our Resort facilities and programs are included in our Katama vacation home rental on Martha’s Vineyard.
Some other important Mattakesett M2 Duplex features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Monday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is slightly larger and more private than our Townhouses
- This home is a 10-12 minute easy walk to spectacular South Beach
Current peak season availability is listed below. Please call for additional Spring & Fall availability at 866-335-1133.
7/9 – 7/16: BOOKED
7/16 – 7/23: BOOKED
7/23 – 7/30: BOOKED
7/30 – 8/6: BOOKED
8/6 – 8/13: UNAVAILABLE
8/13 – 8/20: UNAVAILABLE
8/20 – 8/26: UNAVAILABLE
8/27 – 9/3: BOOKED
Website will be updated weekly to reflect any changes
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (with coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Services
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Charcoal Grill
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)
- Home Rating: Gold
- Rates vary by Home Rating (with "Bronze-rated" homes being the lowest and "Gold-rated" homes being the highest).