K3 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Duplex Plus Loft
Book one of our home rentals at South Beach on Martha’s Vineyard for your next vacation. The K3 Duplex features three bedrooms, a loft, an enclosed porch, and includes all our Resort amenities.
Mattakesett Duplexes are two side-by-side accommodations, so your neighbors are opposite of you. Home K3 is privately owned and is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of our Resort facilities and programs are included in our home rentals at South Beach on Martha’s Vineyard.
Some other important Mattakesett K3 Duplex features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Monday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is slightly larger and more private than our Townhouses
- This home is a 10-12 minute easy walk to spectacular South Beach
- The home is being renovated for the 2019 season and will have a new loft. Updates include new furniture and decor throughout the home, new bedding, and updated flooring. Check back for updated photos!
For September and October availability, please call us at 866-335-1133
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (with coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Services
- Cable TV With DVD Player; Additional TV in Master Bedroom
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (4 Beach Chairs are provided)
- Charcoal Grill
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)
- Home Rating: Silver
- Rates vary by Home Rating (with "Bronze-rated" homes being the lowest and "Gold-rated" homes being the highest).