K3 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Duplex Plus Loft
Book one of our home rentals at South Beach on Martha’s Vineyard for your next vacation. The K3 Duplex features three bedrooms, a loft, an enclosed porch, and includes all our Resort amenities.
Mattakesett Duplexes are two side-by-side accommodations, so your neighbors are opposite of you. Home K3 is privately owned and is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of our Resort facilities and programs are included in our home rentals at South Beach on Martha’s Vineyard.
Some other important Mattakesett K3 Duplex features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Monday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is slightly larger and more private than our Townhouses
- This home is a 10-12 minute easy walk to spectacular South Beach
This table below will be updated mid-January after we have placed the Advanced Reservation Forms.
If you would like to fill out an Advanced Reservation Form for 2023, you may find this at the bottom of our home page.
Forms will be accepted until December 1, 2022.
State and Local tax of 9.7% apply to the above rates
Availability is updated weekly
Can be booked online by selecting dates above
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (with coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Services
- Outdoor Shower
- Cable TV With DVD Player; Additional TV in Master Bedroom
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (4 Beach Chairs are provided)
- Charcoal Grill
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)