K11 – Mattakesett Four-Bedroom Duplex Private Home
Looking for the best Martha’s Vineyard vacation rentals? Then, book our K11 Duplex private home, offering four bedrooms, 3-1/2 baths & all our Resort Amenities. Enjoy the water view and 10-minute walk to South Beach.
Our privately owned Mattakesett K11 home is located on the left side of a Duplex – a side by side accommodation where your neighbors are opposite of you. It overlooks Katama Bay and the Atlantic Ocean beyond. This home does not offer mechanical air-conditioning; it’s naturally cooled from the ocean breezes and ceiling fans in the bedrooms. The home is cleaned upon arrival and departure. If you want to stay in one of the best Martha’s Vineyard vacation rentals, then book our privately owned Mattakesett K11 Duplex private home.
Some other important Mattakesett Duplex K11 features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Monday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is slightly larger and more private than our Townhouses
- This home offers water views
For Spring availability, please call us at 866-335-1133.
For 2020 reservations, please submit an advanced reservation form.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (with coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Services
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)
- Home Rating: Silver Plus
- Rates vary by Home Rating (with "Bronze-rated" homes being the lowest and "Gold-rated" homes being the highest).