K12 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Duplex Plus Loft
Our K12 Duplex Private Home is the ideal choice for your Martha’s Vineyard home rental with three bedrooms plus a loft, 3-1/2 baths, and a spectacular water view. South Beach is an easy 10-minute walk away, and all our Resort amenities are included.
Our privately owned Mattakesett K12 home is located on the right side of a Duplex – a side by side accommodation where your neighbors are opposite of you. It overlooks Katama Bay and the Atlantic Ocean beyond. This home does not offer mechanical air-conditioning; it’s naturally cooled from the ocean breezes and ceiling fans in the bedrooms. The home is cleaned upon arrival and departure. If you want to stay in an ideal Martha’s Vineyard home rental, then book our privately owned Mattakesett K12 Duplex.
Some other important Mattakesett Duplex K12 features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Monday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is slightly larger and more private than our Townhouses
- This home offers water views
Availability is updated weekly
State and Local tax of 9.7% apply to the above rates
- Hotel Linens and Towels. 7 Beach Towels are provided.
- 7 Beach chairs and 1 umbrella
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (with coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Services
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)