South Beach 6 – Three-Bedroom Private Home
For an excellent Martha’s Vineyard home rental, our South Beach 6 private home is an ideal choice. This newly renovated private home features three bedrooms, and four and a half bathrooms. Enjoy the gorgeous views of South Beach on the large outdoor deck, as well as all of our Resort amenities.
This beautiful, privately owned Martha’s Vineyard home rental offers spectacular water views and is a one-minute walk to all our Winnetu Oceanside Resort activities. It’s only ten minutes away from South Beach. The home is newly renovated (the deck space has doubled in size!) and is completely air conditioned.
It features three bedrooms — plus a family room — and four-1/2 bathrooms. In the basement there are 2 twin beds, a half bath and a flat screen TV.
The first-level den includes a flat screen TV.
Current peak season availability is listed below. Please call for additional Spring & Fall availability at 508-310-1733.
|Weekly Availability & Rates|
|6/21 – 7/12||UNAVAILABLE|
|7/12 – 7/19||BOOKED|
|7/19 – 7/26||BOOKED|
|7/26 – 8/2||BOOKED|
Availability will be updated weekly.
|Air Conditioning||Air Conditioned|
|Bedding Options||Master: King
Guest Bedroom 1: 2 Twins
Guest Bedroom 2: King
Basement: 2 Twins; half bathroom
|Size||2,750 Square Feet|
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
- Outdoor shower
- Gas grill
- High-Speed Internet Services
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (including coffee maker)
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture, Umbrella & Beach Chairs
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)
- Home Rating: Gold
- Rates vary by Home Rating (with "Bronze-rated" homes being the lowest and "Gold-rated" homes being the highest).