South Beach 5 – Three-Bedroom Private Home
For spacious home rentals in Edgartown, stay in our South Beach 5 private home offering two levels of living space, three bedrooms, and 3-1/2 bathrooms. The views of South Beach are spectacular and all of our Resort amenities and programs are included.
This spacious, privately owned home rental in Edgartown sits on 2.5 acres, and has magnificent views to South Beach — from both the first-level expansive deck and living room — as well as the second-level Master Bedroom and upper-level deck.
This home is located on a quiet dirt road. It features three bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms.
South Beach is a ten-minute walk away – while all our Resort activities are only a five-minute walk away. This lovely home can accommodate up to six people.
Current peak season availability is listed below. Please call for additional Spring & Fall availability at 508-310-1733.
|Weekly Availability & Rates|
|6/21 – 6/28||$7,650|
|6/28 – 7/5||UNAVAILABLE|
|7/5 – 7/12||$8,600|
|7/12 – 7/19||BOOKED|
|7/19 – 7/26||BOOKED|
|7/26 – 8/30||BOOKED|
|8/2 – 8/9||BOOKED|
|8/9 – 8/16||BOOKED|
|8/16 – 8/23||BOOKED|
|8/23 – 8/30||BOOKED|
Availability will be updated weekly.
|Bedding Options||Master: King Bed
Guest Bedroom: King Bed
Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds
|Size||2,750 Square Feet|
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (including coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Services
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)
- Home Rating: Silver Plus
- Rates vary by Home Rating (with "Bronze-rated" homes being the lowest and "Gold-rated" homes being the highest).