Mattakesett Bay Homes at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort
Stay in some of the best Katama vacation rentals in our 3-bedroom Mattakesett Bay Home Duplexes. Included are many complimentary Resort amenities.
||4 – 8 people
||1,400 square feet
Mattakesett Bay Homes are duplexes and some of the only Katama vacation rentals available on the island of Martha’s Vineyard. They are privately owned; rated Bronze, Silver, Silver Plus, and Gold; and priced accordingly. Most homes are naturally cooled from the ocean breezes and have fans. All homes are cleaned upon arrival and departure.
Our Mattakesett Bay Homes feature a large, private yard, expansive decking, and 3 bedrooms and 2-1/2 bathrooms. South Beach is approximately a 5-minute bike ride or an 8-to-12-minute walk away. Some Bay Homes have water views.
A few Bay Homes also offer mechanical air conditioning. In addition, some pet friendly Bay Homes may be available for rent, as well. If either of these options are important to you, please contact our Reservations Office for further details.
See below for a sample floor plan of a Mattakesett Bay Home.
Click floor plan to enlarge
Mattakesett Bay Home Amenities
- Hotel linens and towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable TV with DVD Player
- Outdoor deck furniture and umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Charcoal grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and ironing board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan & broom, etc.)
- “Starter Kit” – with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bath bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation rental may be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)
“Here’s a concept: the stress-free family vacation. No, it’s not an oxymoron, particularly at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort on Martha’s Vineyard. Ditch your car and prebook the VIP Island Queen ferry package, which includes guaranteed parking in Falmouth and a 35-minute boat ride to Oak Bluffs, where a Winnetu staffer will whisk you to the resort.”
Summer Escapes: Drift Away – Boston Magazine 2011