The Dunes is Martha’s Vineyard’s Only Restaurant at South Beach!
Enjoy casual, relaxed dining where rolling lawns meet the sea at our Martha’s Vineyard Resort restaurant.
The Dunes, at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort, is currently closed for the season. Thank you for an excellent year! We will be reopening in mid-April 2016. See you in the spring!
Our Complimentary Water Taxi from Edgartown to The Dunes is Back for the Season! Leave Edgartown daily at 6:00 p.m. for The Dunes and Arrive in Style! (Water taxi operates daily through September 20th).
Our restaurant has been awarded one of the “Best Beach Resorts for Foodies” by USA Today. To read the article, click here.
For Reservations please call: 508-627-FOOD (3663) or e-mail our Restaurant Manager.
- Visit us via our spectacular and complimentary water taxi cruise or shuttle van from Edgartown.
- We have ample parking for everyone. Enjoy your time exploring scenic Katama rather than searching for a parking space in downtown Edgartown!
- Come with your children. After they dine with you, we offer a supervised and complimentary Kid’s Corner activity program nightly so mom and dad can enjoy a relaxing dinner. (Our Kid’s Corner is offered daily through September 20th)
- Enjoy a stroll on our grounds or at South Beach. See the breathtaking sky or play a game on our outdoor, life-size chess set.
- We offer high-quality “New American Cuisine,” inspired by local, seasonal, and sustainable ingredients.
- Dine in a relaxed, ocean-view setting.
- Enjoy specialty drinks and cocktails in our relaxing lounge or on our outdoor deck — complete with an Atlantic Ocean view.
“2014 Silver Award Winner, Best of Cape & Islands, Martha’s Vineyard – Fine Dining Restaurant.”
- Cape Cod Life Magazine