The Dunes is Martha’s Vineyard’s Only Restaurant at South Beach!
Enjoy casual, relaxed dining where rolling lawns meet the sea at our Martha’s Vineyard Resort restaurant.
The Dunes, formerly Lure, at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort is open for the 2015 season. We hope to see you soon!
Our Complimentary Water Taxi from Edgartown to The Dunes is Back for the Season! Leave Edgartown daily at 6:00 p.m. for The Dunes and Arrive in Style!*
Our restaurant has been awarded one of the “Best Beach Resorts for Foodies” by USA Today. To read the article, click here.
For Reservations please call: 508-627-FOOD (3663) or e-mail our Restaurant Manager.
- Visit us via our spectacular and complimentary water taxi cruise or shuttle van from Edgartown.
- We have ample parking for everyone. Enjoy your time exploring scenic Katama rather than searching for a parking space in downtown Edgartown!
- Come with your children. After they dine with you, we offer a supervised and complimentary Kid’s Corner activity program nightly so mom and dad can enjoy a relaxing dinner.
- Enjoy a stroll on our grounds or at South Beach. See the breathtaking sky or play a game on our outdoor, life-size chess set.
- We offer high-quality “New American Cuisine,” inspired by local, seasonal, and sustainable ingredients.
- Dine in a relaxed, ocean-view setting.
- Enjoy specialty drinks and cocktails in our relaxing lounge or on our outdoor deck — complete with an Atlantic Ocean view.
*Please Note: Our complimentary water taxi will NOT be operating on the July 4th holiday. Thank you.
“2014 Silver Award Winner, Best of Cape & Islands, Martha’s Vineyard – Fine Dining Restaurant.”
- Cape Cod Life Magazine