Martha’s Vineyard’s Only Restaurant at South Beach!
Enjoy casual, relaxed dining where rolling lawns meet the sea at the Lure Grill restaurant – on site at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort, Edgartown, Martha’s Vineyard.
Lure Grill is currently closed for the season. Thank you for your patronage in 2013. We will reopen for the 2014 season on Thursday, April 17th. We look forward to seeing you!
For Reservations please call: (508) 627-FOOD (3663) or e-mail Steven, our Restaurant Manager.
Come by complimentary sunset water taxi cruise or our shuttle van from Edgartown.
Come with your car and explore beautiful Katama. We have ample parking for everyone.
Enjoy a stroll on our grounds or South Beach. See the breathtaking sky or play a game on our outdoor, life-size chess set.
- High-quality “New American Cuisine,” inspired by local, seasonal, and sustainable ingredients
- Dine in a relaxed ocean setting
- Enjoy specialty drinks and cocktails in our relaxing lounge and outdoor deck — with an Atlantic Ocean view
- Cozy enough for a romantic dinner — friendly enough for the entire family
- Private dining space for up to 30 guests
- Wedding reception accommodations for up to 145 guests
- Well-equipped corporate event space
- Vineyard Art Gallery for your viewing pleasure
“Lure Grill – 2012 Silver Award Winner, Best of Cape & Islands, Martha’s Vineyard – Waterview Restaurant”
- Cape Cod Life Magazine
“Lure Grill draws plenty of discerning diners to sample some of the Island’s most exquisite and creatively prepared seafood. It’s the only dining room with a south facing water view, and it’s a stunning one at that.”
- Fodor’s Choice Highest Rating, Fodor’s 2011 Guide to Martha’s Vineyard
“The Resort’s restaurant, Lure, complete with a distant water view, is one of the Island’s best fine-dining options.”
Frommer’s Guide to the best luxury hotels and inns on Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket – 2010