Martha’s Vineyard’s Only Restaurant at South Beach!
Enjoy casual, relaxed dining where rolling lawns meet the sea at Lure.
Lure will reopen for the 2015 season on April 18. We hope to see you soon!
USA Today has awarded Lure one of the “Best Beach Resorts for Foodies.” To read the article, click here.
For Reservations please call: (508) 627-FOOD (3663) or e-mail our Restaurant Manager.
- Visit us via our spectacular and complimentary water taxi cruise or our shuttle van from Edgartown.
- We have ample parking for everyone. Enjoy your time exploring scenic Katama rather than searching for a parking space in downtown Edgartown!
- Come with your children. After they dine with you, we offer a supervised and complimentary Kid’s Corner so mom and dad can enjoy a relaxing dinner. Call for dates of operation.
- Enjoy a stroll on our grounds or South Beach. See the breathtaking sky or play a game on our outdoor, life-size chess set.
- High-quality “New American Cuisine,” inspired by local, seasonal, and sustainable ingredients
- Dine in a relaxed ocean setting
- Enjoy specialty drinks and cocktails in our relaxing lounge and outdoor deck — with an Atlantic Ocean view
“Lure – 2014 Silver Award Winner, Best of Cape & Islands, Martha’s Vineyard – Fine Dining Restaurant.”
- Cape Cod Life Magazine
Traveling with your little ones? At the Winnetu Oceanside Resort …you can enjoy a family meal without dropping your dining standards. Kids get the food they love…while you get to enjoy a full menu of local seafood … and other exceptional ‘farm-to-table’ dishes.
Yankee Magazine, “Best of New England” – 2009