Martha’s Vineyard’s Only Restaurant at South Beach!
Enjoy casual, relaxed dining where rolling lawns meet the sea at Lure restaurant – on-site at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort, Edgartown, Martha’s Vineyard.
Lure is currently closed for the season. Thank you for your patronage in 2014. We will reopen for the 2015 season in mid-April. We hope to see you soon!
USA Today has awarded Lure, and the Winnetu, one of the “Best Beach Resorts for Foodies.” To read the article, click here.
For Reservations please call: (508) 627-FOOD (3663) or e-mail Steven, our Restaurant Manager.
Come by our complimentary water taxi cruise or our shuttle van from Edgartown.
Come with your car and explore beautiful Katama. We have ample parking for everyone.
Enjoy a stroll on our grounds or South Beach. See the breathtaking sky or play a game on our outdoor, life-size chess set.
- High-quality “New American Cuisine,” inspired by local, seasonal, and sustainable ingredients
- Dine in a relaxed ocean setting
- Enjoy specialty drinks and cocktails in our relaxing lounge and outdoor deck — with an Atlantic Ocean view
- Cozy enough for a romantic dinner — friendly enough for the entire family
- Private dining space for up to 30 guests
- Wedding reception accommodations for up to 145 guests
- Well-equipped corporate event space
- Vineyard Art Gallery for your viewing pleasure
“Lure – 2014 Silver Award Winner, Best of Cape & Islands, Martha’s Vineyard – Fine Dining Restaurant.”
- Cape Cod Life Magazine
“The Resort’s restaurant, Lure, complete with a distant water view, is one of the Island’s best fine-dining options.”
Frommer’s Guide to the best luxury hotels and inns on Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket – 2010