Martha’s Vineyard’s Only Restaurant at South Beach!
Enjoy casual, relaxed dining where rolling lawns meet the sea at Lure restaurant – on-site at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort, Edgartown, Martha’s Vineyard.
USA Today has awarded Lure, and the Winnetu, one of the “Best Beach Resorts for Foodies.” To read the article, click here.
For Reservations please call: (508) 627-FOOD (3663) or e-mail Steven, our Restaurant Manager.
Come by our complimentary water taxi cruise or our shuttle van from Edgartown.
Come with your car and explore beautiful Katama. We have ample parking for everyone.
Enjoy a stroll on our grounds or South Beach. See the breathtaking sky or play a game on our outdoor, life-size chess set.
- High-quality “New American Cuisine,” inspired by local, seasonal, and sustainable ingredients
- Dine in a relaxed ocean setting
- Enjoy specialty drinks and cocktails in our relaxing lounge and outdoor deck — with an Atlantic Ocean view
- Cozy enough for a romantic dinner — friendly enough for the entire family
- Private dining space for up to 30 guests
- Wedding reception accommodations for up to 145 guests
- Well-equipped corporate event space
- Vineyard Art Gallery for your viewing pleasure
“Lure – 2014 Silver Award Winner, Best of Cape & Islands, Martha’s Vineyard – Fine Dining Restaurant.”
- Cape Cod Life Magazine
“Here’s a concept: the stress-free family vacation. No, it’s not an oxymoron, particularly at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort on Martha’s Vineyard. Ditch your car and prebook the VIP Island Queen ferry package, which includes guaranteed parking in Falmouth and a 35-minute boat ride to Oak Bluffs, where a Winnetu staffer will whisk you to the resort.”
Summer Escapes: Drift Away – Boston Magazine 2011