Book Your Reservation at The Dunes-About Us-Menus
The Dunes restaurant is located at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort in Edgartown overlooking South Beach on Martha’s Vineyard.
Enjoy Executive Chef Scott Ehrlich’s delicious New England Coastal creations in our main dining room or outdoors on our spectacular ocean view Terrace. The Dunes is ideal for either a romantic evening out or a family get-together.
- Linger by our cozy fire pits, sample our innovative New England Coastal Cuisine offerings, small plates, craft beers, and a fine selection of wines and specialty drinks and cocktails. We look forward to seeing you this season!
- We are fun to get to by evening water taxi cruise from Edgartown, complimentary van service from Edgartown or by car (we offer plenty of complimentary parking).
- Mom and Dad (and the kids) will enjoy our Kids’ Corner Activity Program when dining at The Dunes.
* Call 508-627-FOOD (3663)
* Book via our OpenTable app
* E-mail our Restaurant Manager if you have special requests
We require a credit card for parties of 6 or more to make a reservation. These larger groups have 24 hours prior to their reservation to cancel without incurring a $25/per person late cancellation or no-show fee.
Season 2018 Dining Schedule & Menus for The Dunes Restaurant
- April 13th to May 12th – 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., Thursday through Saturday. To see our Spring Menu, click here.
- May 13th – Spectacular Mother’s Day Brunch – 12:00 (Noon) to 4:00 p.m. To see our Mother’s Day Menu, click here.
- May 16th to June 7th – 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., Wednesday through Sunday. We are closed for private events on Saturdays, May 19 and June 2.
- June 8th to September 15th – 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Open Daily. We are closed for private events on June 16, 21, 22, 30, July 27, 29, and September 7, 9, and 15.
- September 19th to October 7th – 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., Wednesday through Sunday. We are closed for private events on Saturdays, September 22 and 29.
- October 11th to 14th – 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., Thursday through Sunday.
- October 18th to 21st – Martha’s Vineyard Food and Wine Festival at the Winnetu. Call for special menu and more information.
We also serve lunch at our poolside grill and breakfast in our main dining room from May 25th to September 2nd.
One of the “Best Beach Resorts for Foodies” by USA Today and “Gold Award Winner, Best of Cape & Islands, Martha’s Vineyard – Water View Restaurant.” – Cape Cod Life Magazine