Book Your Reservation at The Dunes-About Us-Menus
The Dunes restaurant is located at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort in Edgartown overlooking South Beach on Martha’s Vineyard.
See Our Fall Dinner Menu
Dining at The Dunes, the Island’s only restaurant at spectacular South Beach, is the ultimate Martha’s Vineyard experience. The magnificent ocean views are a perfect backdrop to Executive Chef Scott Erhlich and his team’s riffs on classic New England coastal cuisine.
- The Dunes features an ocean-view terrace with fire pits, specialty cocktails, and a Kids’ Corner activity program that entertains young children while parents enjoy their meal.
- The Dunes embodies an atmosphere that caters to a romantic night out or a family friendly dining experience.
- In true Martha’s Vineyard fashion, you can visit The Dunes via our unique, daily water taxi (offered seasonally), which offers an unforgettable 25-minute cruise from Main Street, Edgartown through the Harbor or by our dedicated van service or you own vehicle
- The Dunes offers plentiful, complimentary parking.
* Call 508-627-FOOD (3663)
* Book via our OpenTable app
* E-mail our Restaurant Manager if you have special requests
We require a credit card for parties of 6 or more to make a reservation. These larger groups have 24 hours prior to their reservation to cancel without incurring a $25/per person late cancellation or no-show fee.
Fall 2018 Dining Schedule for The Dunes Restaurant
- September 19th to October 7th – 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., Wednesday through Sunday.
- October 11th to 14th – 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., Thursday through Sunday. We are closed for a private event on Thursday, October 11th.
- October 18th to 21st – Martha’s Vineyard Food and Wine Festival at the Winnetu. Call for special menu and more information.
We also serve lunch at our poolside grill in-season and a “Breakfast of Champions” (eggs cooked your way station, bacon or sausage, breakfast potatoes, create-your-own waffles station, etc.) in our main dining room or Outdoor Terrace (also in-season).
One of the “Best Beach Resorts for Foodies” by USA Today and “Gold Award Winner, Best of Cape & Islands, Martha’s Vineyard – Water View Restaurant.” – Cape Cod Life Magazine