About The Dunes
The Dunes is located at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort in Edgartown. Our Martha’s Vineyard restaurant offers spectacular views of South Beach, inviting ocean breezes, eclectic menus, and great cocktails.
Scott Erhlich (formerly of the Sweet Life Cafe and Art Cliff Diner on Martha’s Vineyard) is the Executive Chef at The Dunes. Come and experience all of his delicious culinary creations…Indoors in our main dining room or outdoors on our spectacular deck. Linger by our cozy fire pits, sample our innovative Deck menu offerings, small plates, craft beers, a fine selection of wines, and specialty drinks and cocktails. We look forward to seeing you this season!
Our restaurant has been awarded one of the “Best Beach Resorts for Foodies” by USA Today. To read the article, click here.
- The Dunes offers high-quality “New England Coastal Cuisine,” inspired by local, seasonal, and sustainable ingredients.
- There is ample parking for everyone. Enjoy your time exploring scenic Katama rather than searching for a parking space in downtown Edgartown!
- Take our complimentary water taxi from Edgartown and arrive in style (offered during the summer season)!
- Bring your children along. After they dine with you, we offer a complimentary Kids’ Corner activity program, so mom and dad can enjoy a relaxing dinner. Available Thursdays – Saturdays, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. through May 13th (unsupervised); Wednesdays – Sundays, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. from May 14th to June 6th (unsupervised); daily, 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. from June 7th to September 16th (supervised); and Wednesdays-Sundays, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. from September 17th to October 20th (unsupervised). During the unsupervised date periods your children are welcome to come and play, but you will have to keep an eye on them.
- Enjoy a stroll on our grounds or at South Beach. See the breathtaking sky or play a game on our outdoor, life-size chess set.
“2016 Gold Award Winner, Best of Cape & Islands, Martha’s Vineyard – Waterview Restaurant.”
– Cape Cod Life Magazine