Martha’s Vineyard offers a playful, family-oriented atmosphere for guests of all ages.
From grandparents to kids…Winnetu Oceanside Resort guests are amazed at the many choices of things they can do here.
The Winnetu Oceanside Resort is family owned and offers a “no hassle” vacation experience:
- We are located where everyone wants to be – at “famed” South Beach – with easy access to downtown Edgartown via the bike path, your car or our complimentary shuttle service
- Our team is here to help you plan a memorable event, taking into consideration family members with diverse interests and ages, as well as your specific dining, sightseeing, and transportation needs
- We offer activities to please active guests, including a complimentary Children’s Day Program, as well as time and space for those guests seeking relaxation and tranquility in a peaceful island setting by the sea
- You can choose the accommodation size and style that works best for you and your extended family – with options ranging from 1-4 bedroom hotel suites – to 1-2 bedroom cottages – to 3-5 bedroom private homes…All featuring either a kitchenette or full kitchen
- Our on-site, ocean-view, family friendly restaurant, The Dunes; seasonal pool-side grill; and weekly clambakes make dining challenges for extended family reunions disappear
- Our staff is friendly and eager to please
- The Winnetu Oceanside Resort is filled with lots of little touches to make your vacation memorable – such as antique fire truck rides, face painting, lemonade and cookies, two outdoor heated pools, and outdoor, life-size chess
Contact Us: For more information about Martha’s Vineyard family reunions at the Winnetu, please contact Rachel Dodson, Event Planning Manager via e-mail or at 508-310-7823.