Experience the Ultimate Clambake – Winnetu Oceanside Resort Style…
A visit to the Island of Martha’s Vineyard is not complete until you’ve experienced the ultimate clambake!
Rachael Ray, from the Food Network, visited the Vineyard and filmed our special event! Come enjoy great food, lots of fun entertainment and the opportunity to meet new friends – as you experience one of the Winnetu’s most popular weekly events.
Available June 21 to August 30, 2017 on Wednesday evenings from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
If you are vacationing with another family and would like to sit together, you may pre-reserve your seats at our clambake. Please contact our Reservations Office, via e-mail, with your request.
To View Our Special Clambake Menu, please click here.
The event begins at 6:00 p.m. with clam chowder being served. Lobsters and dinner are unveiled at 6:30 p.m.; followed by dessert at 7:15 p.m.; and family friendly entertainment at 7:30 p.m. Then, we top everything off with a sunset “S’mores party” to end the evening!
- Lobster Lover: $97*, per adult (ages 13 and older)
- Land Lover (does NOT include lobster): $75*, per adult (ages 13 and older)
- Child Lobster: $53*, per child (ages 3 to 12)
- Child Non-Lobster (NO lobster included): $31*, per child (ages 3 to 12)
- Infants/Toddlers Non-Lobster (NO lobster included): Free (ages 2 and under)
*Price includes tax, but not gratuity. Your final price at the PayPal checkout will include the gratuity.
This event typically sells out in advance; advance reservations required
The Clambake is for Winnetu guests only.
To book your clambake, please click here.