G8 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Townhouse Plus Loft
Your vacation home rental on Martha’s Vineyard awaits. Stay in our G8 Townhouse, which offers three bedrooms plus a loft. All of our Resort amenities are included and it’s a quick walk to South Beach.
Mattakesett Townhouses Plus Lofts are condominiums in groupings of six-to-eight. Home rental G8 is privately owned and is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of our Resort facilities and programs are included in your vacation home rental on Martha’s Vineyard.
Some other important Mattakesett G8 Townhouse Plus Loft features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Tuesday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is a 1-5 minute walk to spectacular South Beach
This table below will be updated mid-January after we have placed the Advanced Reservation Forms.
If you would like to fill out an Advanced Reservation Form for 2023, you may find this at the bottom of our home page.
Forms will be accepted until December 1, 2022.
Availability is updated weekly
State and Local tax of 9.7% apply to the above rates
Can be booked online by selecting the dates above
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
3rd Floor Loft isn't shown.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen (including coffee maker - drip)
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Outdoor Shower
- Cable TV With DVD Player, Additional TV in loft
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)