D2 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Townhouse
Looking for Katama vacation home rentals that are a close walk to South Beach? Then, book our D2 Three-Bedroom Townhouse. This home also features all of our Winnetu Oceanside Resort amenities.
Mattakesett Townhouse D2 is privately owned. The home is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of the Winnetu Oceanside Resort’s facilities and programs are included in our Katama vacation home rentals.
Some other important Mattakesett Townhouse D2 features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Wednesday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is a 1-5 minute walk to spectacular South Beach
Current peak season availability is listed below. Please call for additional Spring & Fall availability at 866-335-1133.
7/11 – 7/18: BOOKED
7/18 – 7/25: BOOKED
7/25 – 8/1: UNAVAILABLE
8/1 – 8/8: UNAVAILABLE
8/8 – 8/15: UNAVAILABLE
8/15 – 8/22: UNAVAILABLE
Website will be updated weekly to reflect any changes
|Location||Partial Water View|
|Air Conditioning||Home Offers Air Conditioning|
|Bedding Options||3 Bedrooms
Guest Bedroom 1: 2 Twins
Guest Bedroom 2 With Loft: 2 Twins
*Although the loft is on a separate floor, there is no door
Living Room: Queen Sleep Sofa
|Size||1,600 square feet|
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
- Hotel Linens and Towels
- Fully equipped kitchen (including coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella
- Charcoal Grill
- Owner-Supplied Beach Chairs
- Owner-Supplied Beach Towels
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies
- Vacuum Cleaner & Brooms
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags,a nd bath bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies may be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)
- Home Rating: Gold
- Rates vary by Home Rating (with "Bronze-rated" homes being the lowest and "Gold-rated" homes being the highest).