K6 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Duplex
Looking for Edgartown vacation home rentals? Then, book our K6 Duplex, featuring three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms. All our Resort amenities are included and South Beach is an easy walk away.
Mattakesett Duplexes are two side-by-side accommodations, so your neighbors are opposite of you. Home K6 is privately owned and is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of our Resort facilities and programs are included in our Edgartown vacation home rentals on Martha’s Vineyard.
Some other important Mattakesett K6 Duplex features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Monday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is slightly larger and more private than our Townhouses
- This home is a 10-12 minute easy walk to spectacular South Beach
Current peak season availability is listed below.
Current peak season availability is listed below. Please call for additional Spring & Fall availability at 508-310-1733.
|Weekly Availability & Rates|
|8/5 – 8/12||$7,580|
|8/12 – 8/19||BOOKED|
|8/19 – 8/26||BOOKED|
Availability will be updated weekly.
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (with coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Services
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)
- Home Rating: Silver
- Rates vary by Home Rating (with "Bronze-rated" homes being the lowest and "Gold-rated" homes being the highest).