K4 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Duplex
The K4 Duplex at our Martha’s Vineyard Family Resort features two floors, three bedrooms, and two-and-a-half bathrooms. Included are all our Resort amenities. Spectacular South Beach is an easy walk away.
Home was renovated for the 2017 rental season.
Mattakesett Duplexes are two side-by-side accommodations, so your neighbors are opposite of you. Home K4 is privately owned and is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of our facilities and programs are included in the home rentals at our Martha’s Vineyard Family Resort.
Some other important Mattakesett K4 Duplex features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Monday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is slightly larger and more private than our Townhouses
- This home is a 10-12 minute easy walk to spectacular South Beach
Rates vary by Home Rating (with “Bronze-rated” homes being the lowest and “Gold-rated” homes being the highest).
Please call for availability at 508-310-1733.
|Air Conditioning||Home Offers Air Conditioning|
|Sleeps||Up to 8 People|
|Bedding Options||3 Bedroom Duplex
Guest Bedroom 1: 2 Twins
Guest Bedroom 2: 2 Twins
Living Room: Queen Sleep Sofa
|Size||1,400 square feet|
|Pets Allowed||Yes (See Pet Policy)|
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (with coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Services
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)