K10 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Duplex Plus Loft
Looking for the best Martha’s Vineyard vacation rentals? Book our K10 Duplex private home, offering three bedrooms plus a loft, 2-1/2 baths & all our Resort Amenities. Enjoy the large private deck and spacious lawn, all just a 10-minute walk to South Beach.
Our privately owned Mattakesett K10 home is located on the left side of a Duplex – a side by side accommodation where your neighbors are opposite of you. It overlooks Katama Bay and the Atlantic Ocean beyond. This home offers brand new mechanical air-conditioning and ceiling fans in the bedrooms. The home is cleaned upon arrival and departure. If you want to stay in one of the best Martha’s Vineyard vacation rentals, then book our privately owned Mattakesett K10 Duplex private home.
Some other important Mattakesett Duplex K10 features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Monday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is slightly larger and more private than our Townhouses and includes three private decks—one at the entrance, one off the living room, and a third off the master bedroom.
- This home is recently upgraded with all new stainless steel appliances, ceiling fans, an outdoor shower, and indoor and deck furniture.
- This home’s bathrooms were renovated and feature new tile and vanities, and a larger shower in the master bathroom.
State and Local tax of 9.7% applies to the above rates.
Availability is updated weekly.
- Hotel Linens and Towels
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (with coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Services
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella
- Outdoor Shower
- Beach Chairs (4)
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)