South Beach 15 – Four-Bedroom Private Home
For a spacious Martha’s Vineyard accommodation that’s ideal for families, stay in our South Beach 15 private home rental. It features four bedrooms, 3-1/2 bathrooms and an enviable water view. Enjoy all of our complimentary Resort amenities and programs.
Our spacious Martha’s Vineyard accommodation, South Beach 15, is a privately owned home conveniently located close to the beach and Winnetu Oceanside Resort. This home is within easy walking distance to the Resort’s Children’s Program and is also only a five-minute walk away from South Beach.
South Beach 15 features air-conditioning, four bedrooms, three-and-a-half bathrooms, and an enviable water view from the upper level. This home’s larger capacity makes it an ideal accommodation choice for families.
Current peak season availability is listed below. Please call for additional Spring & Fall availability at 508-310-1733.
|Weekly Availability & Rates|
|6/14 – 6/21||BOOKED|
|6/21 – 6/28||BOOKED|
|6/28 – 7/5||BOOKED|
|7/5 – 7/12||$8,600|
|7/12 – 7/19||BOOKED|
|7/19 – 7/26||BOOKED|
|7/26 – 8/2||UNAVAILABLE|
|8/2 – 8/9||UNAVAILABLE|
|8/9 – 8/16||BOOKED|
|8/16 – 8/23||$9,995|
|8/23 – 8/30||BOOKED|
Availability updated weekly.
|Air Conditioning||Air Conditioned|
|Bedding Options||Master: King
Guest Bedroom 1: Queen
Guest Bedroom 2: Two Twins
Guest Bedroom 3: 2 Twins & 2 sets of Bunk Beds
|Size||2,808 Square Feet|
- Outdoor shower
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (including coffee maker)
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Gas Grill
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)
- Home Rating: Bronze
- Rates vary by Home Rating (with "Bronze-rated" homes being the lowest and "Gold-rated" homes being the highest).