The Dunes 2017 Dining Schedule
Enjoy a delicious meal in our main dining room, poolside or outdoors on the Deck overlooking the dunes and spectacular South Beach.
Below is the Mid-April to Early June 2017 Spring Dinner Schedule for The Dunes Restaurant:
- April 13-May 14, 2017 – Dinner served Thursday through Saturday from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- May 15-June 7, 2017 – Dinner served Wednesday-Sunday from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Our spectacular outdoor Dunes Deck overlooks South Beach, includes cozy fire pits, and is open all season. We also feature an indoor Bar and Lounge. In both locations, you can dine off our Dunes Deck/Bar Menu, and sample small plates, craft beers, a fine selection of wines, and your favorite cocktails. For spring 2017, The Dunes Bar & Lounge will be open every night the restaurant’s open, starting at 4:00 p.m. through closing.
Below is the Mid-April to Early June 2017 Spring Breakfast Schedule for The Dunes Restaurant:
- April 14-May 25, 2017 – A full, Continental Breakfast Buffet (pastries, fruit, yogurt, granola, make-your-own-waffles, etc.) is served daily from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 14, 2017 – A special Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet will be offered from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please check back soon for additional details.
- Starting May 26, 2017 – In addition to a full, Continental Breakfast Buffet, an a la Carte Breakfast is also available from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., daily
Kids’ Corner for the Spring
Bring your children to The Dunes for dinner this spring. After they have finished eating with you, they can play at our on-site, complimentary Kids’ Corner program. Please Note: During the spring, our Kids’ Corner play area is unsupervised. You will have to keep an eye on your children. Our Kids’ Corner program is available the same days the restaurant is open.
The Winnetu Oceanside Resort is the only New England-based Resort to be named one of the “Best Beach Resorts for Foodies.” - USA Today.
“Movie Night: Drop off the kids at 5:30 on a Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday evening for their own dinner and a movie, then escape to The Dunes outdoor deck to catch the sunset.” - Summer Escapes: Drift Away – Boston Magazine