Spectacular Water Taxi Cruise from Edgartown to Lure
Complimentary – Leaves Edgartown at 6:00 p.m. to Lure restaurant at South Beach.
For Reservations please call: (508) 627-FOOD (3663) or e-mail Steve, our Restaurant Manager
Enjoy the most amazing views of Edgartown and Chappaquiddick from the harbor – and it’s free – when you take the boat directly to Lure. Advance reservations are required. The 25-minute boat trip travels through sheltered Katama Bay. See spectacular estates and the harbor not visible from any road!
Our Spectacular Water Taxi Cruise to Lure operates seasonally from mid-June to mid-September.
2014 Water Taxi Schedule
- Spring – June 11 to June 18, 2014 – Departs Edgartown Harbor to Lure at 6:00 p.m. on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Summer – June 19 to August 31, 2014 – Departs Edgartown Harbor to Lure at 6:00 p.m. daily
- Late Summer – September 2 to September 5, 2014 – Departs Edgartown Harbor to Lure at 6:00 p.m., Tuesday-Friday evenings
- Late Summer – September 10 to 13, 2014 – Departs Edgartown Harbor to Lure at 6:00 p.m., Wednesday-Saturday evenings
- Late Summer – September 17 & September 19, 2014 – Departs Edgartown Harbor to Lure at 6:00 p.m., Wednesday and Friday evenings only
In addition to the boat trip, Lure offers hourly, complimentary shuttle van service daily between Main Street, Edgartown to/from the restaurant from mid-June to Labor Day.
Note: The Edgartown dock location is at the foot of Main Street, next to the Edgartown Yacht Club, at the Oldport Marine Launch dock. If your boat is moored in Edgartown Harbor, it’s easy to get to Lure for dinner!
“This Resort… has … become one of the best luxury hotels in the region. The Winnetu stands apart from other luxury resorts because it’s also a wonderful place for families, with lots of activities to keep kids busy.”
Frommer’s Guide to the best luxury hotels and inns on Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket – 2010