Lure 2015 Dinner Schedule
For Reservations, please call: (508) 627-FOOD (3663) or e-mail our Restaurant Manager.
- April 17 to May 10, 2015 – Dinner served Wednesday through Saturday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- May 11 to June 9, 2015 – Dinner served Wednesday through Sunday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- June 10 to September 7, 2015 – Dinner served Daily from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.*
- September 8 to October 18, 2015- Dinner served Wednesday through Sunday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.**
Complimentary, Spectacular Water Taxi Cruise from Edgartown to Lure departs at 6:00 p.m. Please see the left navigation bar for more information, as well as our late summer schedule.
Bring your children for dinner. After they have finished eating with you, send them to our complimentary and supervised Kid’s Corner while mom and dad enjoy a relaxing dinner experience. Call for Kid’s Corner dates of operation.
Lure Bar & Lounge
Enjoy a Bar Menu, light bites, smoothies, a glass of wine or beer, and your favorite cocktails in our Lure Bar & Lounge. For a spectacular view, take your drink out to our deck overlooking South Beach. For the 2014 season, the Lure Bar & Lounge will be open every night the restaurant’s open, per the following schedule:
- April 17 to May 10, 2015 – Open Wednesday – Saturday from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- May 11 to June 9, 2015 – Open Wednesday – Sunday from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- June 10 to September 7, 2015 – Open Daily from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.*
- September 8 to October 18, 2015 – Open Wednesday through Sunday from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. *
*Lure is closed on the following dates for private events: July 26th and September 6th.
The Winnetu Oceanside Resort is the only New England-based Resort to be named one of the “Best Beach Resorts for Foodies.”
- USA Today.
“Movie Night: Drop off the kids at 5:30 on a Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday evening for their own dinner and a movie, then escape to Lure Grill’s outdoor deck to catch the sunset.”
- Summer Escapes: Drift Away – Boston Magazine