Lure 2014 Dinner Schedule
For Reservations, please call: (508) 627-FOOD (3663) or e-mail Steve Brunelle, our Restaurant Manager.
- April 18 to May 18, 2014 – Dinner served Fridays and Saturdays from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- May 19 to June 10, 2014 – Dinner served Wednesday through Sunday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- June 11 to September 7, 2014 – Dinner served Daily from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.*
- September 8 to October 18, 2014- Dinner served Wednesday through Sunday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.**
Complimentary, Spectacular Water Taxi Cruise from Edgartown to Lure departs at 6:00 p.m. Please see the left navigation bar for more information, as well as our late summer schedule.
Lure Bar & Lounge
Enjoy a Bar Menu, light bites, smoothies, a glass of wine or beer, and your favorite cocktails in our Lure Bar & Lounge. For a spectacular view, take your drink out to our deck overlooking South Beach. For the 2014 season, the Lure Bar & Lounge will be open every night the restaurant’s open, per the following schedule:
- April 18 to May 18, 2014 – Open Wednesday – Saturday from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- May 19 to June 10, 2014 – Open Wednesday – Sunday from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- June 11 to September 7, 2014 – Open Daily from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.*
- September 8 to October 18, 2014 – Open Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. – Also open Fridays and Saturdays from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.**
*Lure is closed on the following dates for private events: July 27th and September 6th.
**Lure is closed on the following dates for private events: September 18, September 28th, and October 4th.
The Winnetu Oceanside Resort is the only New England-based Resort to be named one of the “Best Beach Resorts for Foodies.”
- USA Today – May 2014.
“Movie Night: Drop off the kids at 5:30 on a Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday evening for their own dinner and a movie, then escape to Lure Grill’s outdoor deck to catch the sunset.”
- Summer Escapes: Drift Away – Boston Magazine, 2011
“What truly stands out at the Winnetu…is the graciousness of the staff, particularly when it comes to the smallest guests. The Resort offers a long menu of complimentary children’s activities…One couple I met… told me they had traveled all around the world and had never felt as welcome as a family anywhere else.”
Indagare Magazine, 2008