Why Have your Meeting at the Winnetu?
Inspirational …Adventurous…Casual…Unforgettable…All describe Martha’s Vineyard.
New England’s premier island destination and easy to reach via ferry or direct air service.
The Vineyard offers six diverse communities; numerous restaurants, shops and galleries; magnificent golf courses, fishing, boating trips, beaches, bike paths, tennis and spectacular sightseeing.
At the Winnetu Oceanside Resort, your group will enjoy the quintessential Vineyard experience – a refreshing and relaxing change of pace from today’s hectic and often stressful business environment. The Winnetu offers comfortable, all-suite accommodations with private decks or patios and ocean, dune or pool views…plus two spacious VIP cottages – each with two bedrooms and kitchen/dining facilities for executive entertaining.
Contact Us: For more information about Martha’s Vineyard meetings at Winnetu, please complete our “Request for Proposal” or contact Michaela Harpin via e-mail or at 508-310-7823.
Your group will experience:
- Our famed South Beach location and easy access to the shops and restaurants in Edgartown
- Versatile, Island-casual meeting facilities with high-speed, wireless Internet
- Vineyard-inspired cuisine in our ocean-view restaurant with outdoor deck
- Complimentary shuttle service to nearby Edgartown. All Island transportation needs taken care of…
- Heated pool, tennis club, fitness facility
- Interactive culinary events
- Teambuilding programs
- Private wine tastings
- Personalized planning and concierge services
“This Resort… has … become one of the best luxury hotels in the region. The Winnetu stands apart from other luxury resorts because it’s also a wonderful place for families, with lots of activities to keep kids busy.”
Frommer’s Guide to the best luxury hotels and inns on Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket – 2010