Teambuilding & Interactive Culinary Events at our Martha’s Vineyard Resort
At the Winnetu Oceanside Resort, we offer a variety of Island-inspired team-building events.
Our team-building events can be customized to fit the particular needs of your group.
These options include:
- Beach Challenges on nearby South Beach
- Clay Sculpting with an Island expert
- Guided Early Bird Beach or a Farm Walk/Run
- Games such as croquet, badminton and volleyball on the spectacular Winnetu Great Lawn
- Life-Size Outdoor Chess Tournament in the Winnetu Courtyard
- Scavenger Hunt at the Resort or on Bikes Touring the Katama Area
- Bike Therapy Using our 7-Person ScooterBug
- Round Robins at our 8-court Tennis Club with Pro
For a change of pace, the Executive Chef at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort has designed several interactive culinary events using local Vineyard fare:
- Island Culinary Scavenger Hunt – an Island journey to various local farms and stores in search of items to prepare a real “Vineyard” meal
- Oyster Shucking – a learning experience on handling, shucking and tasting the Vineyard’s Katama oysters and those from other regions of the U.S.
- Wine I.D. – an introduction to different wines, including a wine tasting event with cheese, fruit and crackers
- “Island Chef” Competition – a contest to create cold hors d’oeuvres and canapés using a basket of mystery items from the Winnetu’s vegetable garden and nearby Island resources