Teambuilding & Interactive Culinary Events
At the Winnetu Oceanside Resort, we offer a variety of Island-inspired teambuilding events.
These events can be customized to fit the particular needs of your group.
- Beach Challenges on nearby South Beach
- Clay Sculpting with an Island expert
- Guided Early Bird Beach or Farm Walk/Run
- Games like croquet, badminton and volleyball on the spectacular Winnetu Great Lawn
- Life-Size Outdoor Chess Tournament in the Winnetu Courtyard
- Scavenger Hunt at the Resort or on Bikes Touring the Katama Area
- Bike Therapy Using our 7-Person ScooterBug
- Round Robins at our 8-court Tennis Club with Pro
For a change of pace, the Executive Chef at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort has designed several interactive culinary events using local Vineyard fare:
- Island Culinary Scavenger Hunt – an Island journey to various local farms and stores in search of items to prepare a real “Vineyard” meal
- Oyster Shucking – a learning experience on handling, shucking and tasting the Vineyard’s Katama oysters and those from other regions of the U.S.
- Wine I.D. – an introduction to different wines, including a wine tasting with cheese, fruit and crackers
- “Island Chef” Competition – a contest to create cold hors d’oeuvres and canapés using a basket of mystery items from the Winnetu vegetable garden and nearby Island resources
“Winnetu earns an Editor’s Choice Award for Best Resort/Hotel on Martha’s Vineyard.”
Cape Cod Life Magazine, The Best of the Cape and Islands, 2008