Teambuilding & Interactive Culinary Events
At the Winnetu Oceanside Resort, we offer a variety of Island-inspired teambuilding events.
These events can be customized to fit the particular needs of your group.
- Beach Challenges on nearby South Beach
- Clay Sculpting with an Island expert
- Guided Early Bird Beach or Farm Walk/Run
- Games like croquet, badminton and volleyball on the spectacular Winnetu Great Lawn
- Life-Size Outdoor Chess Tournament in the Winnetu Courtyard
- Scavenger Hunt at the Resort or on Bikes Touring the Katama Area
- Bike Therapy Using our 7-Person ScooterBug
- Round Robins at our 8-court Tennis Club with Pro
For a change of pace, the Executive Chef at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort has designed several interactive culinary events using local Vineyard fare:
- Island Culinary Scavenger Hunt – an Island journey to various local farms and stores in search of items to prepare a real “Vineyard” meal
- Oyster Shucking – a learning experience on handling, shucking and tasting the Vineyard’s Katama oysters and those from other regions of the U.S.
- Wine I.D. – an introduction to different wines, including a wine tasting with cheese, fruit and crackers
- “Island Chef” Competition – a contest to create cold hors d’oeuvres and canapés using a basket of mystery items from the Winnetu vegetable garden and nearby Island resources
“An ideal summer spot for families, with …a beach and tennis. There’s little need to venture from the 11-acre grounds.”