Winnetu Oceanside Resort’s Fitness Center
Visit our fitness center at the Mattakesett Activities Center. Complimentary to all Resort guests.
Available all Season
Our Fitness Center is located at the Mattakesett Activities Center. The Fitness Center is available on a complimentary basis to all Resort guests. It’s equipped with a 3- Station Multi-Gym System; cardio equipment, including 4 treadmills, 3 elliptical machines, and a recumbent bike; free weights ranging from 5-90 lbs; and a stretching area with mats, balls, and bands. Personal training is available for a fee. Fitness Classes are offered on a complimentary basis throughout most of the season.
Our Fitness Center offers:
- Complimentary Fitness Classes, including yoga and strength training
- 3- Station Multi-Gym System
- Cardio Equipment (i.e., four Treadmills, three Elliptical Machines, and a Recumbent Bicycle)
- Stretching Area with mats, medicine balls, and exercise bands
- Bosu® Ball and stability balls
- Free-Weight Dumbbells — ranging from five lb. to 90 lb.
- Personal Training – available for a fee
For 2014, our Fitness Center will be open daily from 6:00am to 11:00pm. Resort guests can access the facility with their room keys.
For a sample schedule of our fitness classes that are offered between May and September, click here.
“Here’s a concept: the stress-free family vacation. No, it’s not an oxymoron, particularly at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort on Martha’s Vineyard. Ditch your car and prebook the VIP Island Queen ferry package, which includes guaranteed parking in Falmouth and a 35-minute boat ride to Oak Bluffs, where a Winnetu staffer will whisk you to the resort.”
Summer Escapes: Drift Away – Boston Magazine 2011