Day Trip to The Nantucket Hotel & Resort on Nantucket
Enjoy a visit to The Nantucket Hotel – our sister property in Downtown Nantucket.
Available May 28 through September 3, 2017
Offered Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
Enjoy an exciting day trip to Nantucket and our sister property, The Nantucket Hotel, awarded “#1 Out of the Top 25 Hotels in the United States” in TripAdvisor’s 2017 Traveler’ Choice Awards!
Visit the remarkable town of Nantucket with its cobblestoned streets, scenic harbor, and quaint shops. Optionally, rent bikes and explore the Island on your own or take a guided tour. This trip includes:
- A credit of up to $25.00 per adult for lunch or Sunday Brunch at our on-site Breeze restaurant with an entree of your choice; gratuities are not included.
- A credit of up to $20.00 per child for lunch or Sunday Brunch (for Children ages 5 to 12 years) at our on-site Breeze restaurant with an entree of your choice.
- Use of The Nantucket Hotel’s outdoor heated swimming pools, showers and locker rooms at The Nantucket Club (our on-site premier club), and hot tub.
- Round-trip shuttle from the Winnetu to the Hy-Line ferry dock; inter-island ferry to/from Nantucket; shuttles to/from The Nantucket Hotel; and return shuttle back to the Winnetu.
Day Trip Schedule:
- Depart the Winnetu Oceanside Resort via Shuttle – 8:30 a.m.
- Depart Oak Bluffs on Martha’s Vineyard via the Hy-Line Ferry – 9:05 a.m.
- Arrive Nantucket – 10:15 a.m. Enjoy almost seven hours ashore
- Arrive at The Nantucket Hotel via Shuttle – 10:40 a.m.
- Depart The Nantucket Hotel via Shuttle at 4:40 p.m. prompt!
- Depart from Nantucket on the Hy-Line Ferry – 5:10 p.m.
- Arrive at Oak Bluffs on Martha’s Vineyard at 6:20 p.m.
- Arrive back at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort via Shuttle – 7:00 p.m.
Adults (per person – ages 13 and older): $125.00 one day, round-trip, including all transportation, lunch or Sunday Brunch allowance (gratuities not included), and hotel privileges
Children (per person – ages 5-12 years): $59.00 one day, round-trip, including all transportation, lunch or Sunday Brunch allowance (gratuities not included), and hotel privileges
Children ages 4 years and under: Free
Space is limited; advance reservations required.
To book this trip, please visit our Pre-Arrival Concierge page.