G5 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Townhouse
Book your vacation home rental on Martha’s Vineyard. Our G5 Three-Bedroom Townhouse is an easy walk to South Beach and all of our Winnetu Oceanside Resort amenities are included in your rate.
Mattakesett Townhouse G5 is privately owned. The home is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of the Winnetu Oceanside Resort’s facilities and programs are included in your vacation home rental on Martha’s Vineyard.
Some other important Mattakesett Townhouse G5 features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Tuesday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is a 1-5 minute walk to spectacular South Beach
Rates vary by Home Rating (with “Bronze-rated” homes being the lowest and “Gold-rated” homes being the highest).
Current peak season availability is listed below. Please call for additional Spring & Fall availability at 508-310-1733.
- June 27th- July 4th at $5,675
- August 1st – August 8th at $6,450
- August 15th – 22nd at $7,095
|Air Conditioning||Home Offers Air Conditioning|
|Sleeps||Up to 8 People|
|Bedding Options||3 Bedrooms
Guest Bedroom 1: 2 Twins
Guest Bedroom 2: 2 Twins
Living Room: Full-Sized Sleep Sofa
|Size||1,300 square feet|
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen (including coffee maker)
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bath bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies may be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)