F5 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Townhouse
Our F5 Three-Bedroom Townhouse is an excellent Martha’s Vineyard vacation rental. South Beach is just a quick stroll away and you’ll also enjoy all of our Winnetu Oceanside Resort amenities that are included.
Mattakesett Townhouse F5 is privately owned. The home is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of the Winnetu Oceanside Resort’s facilities and programs are included in your Martha’s Vineyard vacation rental.
Some other important Mattakesett Townhouse F5 features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Tuesday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is a 1-5 minute walk to spectacular South Beach
Rates vary by Home Rating (with “Bronze-rated” homes being the lowest and “Gold-rated” homes being the highest).
This home is completely reserved for the 2017 Summer season. Please call for additional Spring & Fall availability at 508-310-1733.
|Home Rating||Silver Plus|
|Air Conditioning||Home Offers Air Conditioning|
|Sleeps||Up to 8 People|
|Bedding Options||3 Bedrooms
Guest Bedroom 1: 2 Twins and a Trundle
Guest Bedroom With Loft: 2 Twins
Living Room: Queen Sleep Sofa
|Size||1,300 square feet|
|Bathrooms||Home Includes Showers Only. There isn't a tub in this home.|
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen (including coffee maker)
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bath bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies may be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)