F2 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Townhouse
Looking for ideal Martha’s Vineyard vacation home rentals in Edgartown? Then, book our F2 Three-Bedroom Townhouse. South Beach is a short walk away and this home includes all of our Resort amenities.
Mattakesett Townhouse F2 is privately owned. The home is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of the Winnetu Oceanside Resort’s facilities and programs are included in our ideal Martha’s Vineyard vacation home rentals in Edgartown.
Some other important Mattakesett Townhouse F2 features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Tuesday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is a 1-5 minute walk to spectacular South Beach
Rates vary by Home Rating (with “Bronze-rated” homes being the lowest and “Gold-rated” homes being the highest).
This home is completely reserved for the 2017 Summer season. Please call for additional Spring & Fall availability at 508-310-1733.
|Air Conditioning||Home Offers Air Conditioning|
|Sleeps||Up to 8 People|
|Bedding Options||3 Bedrooms
Guest Bedroom 1: This a large Guest Bedroom featuring 2 Twins (can be made up as a King bed)
Guest Bedroom in Loft: 2 Twins (can be made up as a King bed)
Living Room: Queen Sleep Sofa
|Size||1,300 square feet|
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (please bring your own beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen (including coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)