E3 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Townhouse Plus Loft
Looking for a 3-floor Martha’s Vineyard vacation house rental? Then book our E3 Townhouse with three bedrooms plus a loft. Enjoy all our Resort amenities and a 1-to-5 minute walk to South Beach.
Mattakesett Townhouses Plus Lofts are condominiums in groupings of six-to-eight. Home rental E3 is privately owned and is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of our Resort facilities and programs are included in your Martha’s Vineyard vacation house rental.
Some other important Mattakesett E3 Townhouse Plus Loft features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Wednesday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is a 1-5 minute walk to spectacular South Beach
Rates vary by Home Rating (with “Bronze-rated” homes being the lowest and “Gold-rated” homes being the highest).
Please call for availability at 508-310-1733.
|Location||Partial Water View|
|Air Conditioning||Home Offers Air Conditioning|
|Sleeps||Up to 8 People|
|Bedding Options||3 Bedrooms Plus Loft
Guest Bedroom 1: 2 Twins
Guest Bedroom 2: 2 Twins
Loft: 1 Twin & 1 Full
*Although the loft is on a separate floor, there is no door
|Size||1,600 -1,700 square feet|
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
3rd Floor Loft is not shown.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen (including coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)