D6 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Townhouse Plus Loft
This Martha’s Vineyard summer vacation home rental is ideal for you. Our D6 Townhouse features three bedrooms, a loft, and three floors of living space. Savor the scenic views and short walk to South Beach.
Mattakesett Townhouses Plus Lofts are condominiums in groupings of six-to-eight. Home rental D6 is privately owned and is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of our Resort facilities and programs are included in your Martha’s Vineyard summer vacation home rental.
Some other important Mattakesett D6 Townhouse Plus Loft features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Wednesday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is a 1-5 minute walk to spectacular South Beach
Rates vary by Home Rating (with “Bronze-rated” homes being the lowest and “Gold-rated” homes being the highest). For each date period listed below, the Season 2017 Weekly Townhouse Rates START AT:
- $4,425 in mid-June
- $5,875 in July
- $7,750 in August
- $2,395 in September
|Home Rating||Silver Plus|
|Location||Partial Water View|
|Air Conditioning||Home Offers Air Conditioning|
|Sleeps||Up to 8 People|
|Bedding Options||3 Bedrooms Plus Loft
Guest Bedroom 1: Bunk Beds
Guest Bedroom 2: Bunk Beds
Loft (through the Master): 1 Queen
Living Room: Queen Sleep Sofa
|Size||1,600 -1,700 square feet|
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
3rd Floor Loft isn't shown.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen (including coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)