D3 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Townhouse
All of the Winnetu Oceanside Resort’s amenities are included when you book our D3 Edgartown private vacation home rental. This 3-Bedroom Townhouse is only a short walk away from South Beach.
Mattakesett Townhouse D3 is privately owned. The home is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of the Winnetu Oceanside Resort’s facilities and programs are included in your Edgartown private vacation home rental.
Some other important Mattakesett Townhouse D3 features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Wednesday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is a 1-5 minute walk to spectacular South Beach
Rates vary by Home Rating (with “Bronze-rated” homes being the lowest and “Gold-rated” homes being the highest).
Current peak season availability is listed below. Please call for additional Spring & Fall availability at 508-310-1733.
- July 12th – 19th at $5,450
- August 23rd – 30th at $7,425
|Location||Partial Water View|
|Air Conditioning||Home Offers Air Conditioning|
|Sleeps||Up to 8 People|
|Bedding Options||3 Bedrooms
Guest Bedroom 1: 2 Twins
Guest Bedroom 2: 2 Twins
Living Room: Queen Sleep Sofa
|Size||1,300 square feet|
|Additional Important D3 Townhouse Feature||Art collector owners have decorated their home with original contemporary artwork from their personal collection.|
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
- Hotel Lines and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen (including coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bath bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies may be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)