C3 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Townhouse
Looking for Edgartown vacation rentals? Then, book our C3 Three-Bedroom Townhouse at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort. It’s a quick walk to spectacular South Beach and all our Resort amenities are included.
Home features an updated kitchen, living room, and Master Bedroom for the 2016 rental season. It is also now fully air-conditioned.
If you’re looking for Edgartown vacation rentals choose our Mattakesett Townhouse C3, which is privately owned. The home is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of the Winnetu Oceanside Resort’s facilities and programs are included in your Martha’s Vineyard home rental.
Some other important Mattakesett Townhouse C3 features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Thursday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is a 1-5 minute walk to spectacular South Beach
Rates vary by Home Rating (with “Bronze-rated” homes being the lowest and “Gold-rated” homes being the highest). For each date period listed below, the Season 2017 Weekly Townhouse Rates START AT:
- $4,425 in mid-June
- $5,875 in July
- $7,750 in August
- $2,395 in September
|Home Rating||Silver Plus|
|Air Conditioning||Home Offers Air Conditioning|
|Sleeps||Up to 8 People|
|Bedding Options||3 Bedrooms
Guest Bedroom 1: 2 Queens in larger-sized bedroom
Guest Bedroom 2: 3 Twins (in Loft)
|Size||1,300 square feet|
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen (including coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Cable TV with DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bath bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies may be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)