M1 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Duplex Plus Loft
Stay in our Martha’s Vineyard home rental M1 Duplex Plus Loft, featuring three-bedrooms and 2-1/2 baths. Walk to spectacular South Beach and enjoy all our resort amenities, which are included in your rate.
Mattakesett Duplexes Plus Lofts are two side by side accommodations, so your neighbors are opposite of you. M1 is privately owned and is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of our Resort facilities and programs are included in our Martha’s Vineyard home rental.
Some other important Mattakesett M1 Duplex Plus Loft features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Monday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is slightly larger and more private than our Townhouses
- This home is a 10-12 minute easy walk to spectacular South Beach
Rates vary by Home Rating (with “Bronze-rated” homes being the lowest and “Gold-rated” homes being the highest). For each date period listed below, the Season 2016 Weekly Duplex Rates START AT:
- $4,150 in mid-June
- $4,550 in July
- $6,595 in August
- $2,195 in September
|Home Rating||Silver Plus|
|Air Conditioning||Home Offers Air Conditioning|
|Sleeps||Up to 8 People|
|Baths||2 1/2. There is an additional half bath located in the Loft|
|Bedding Options||3 Bedrooms Plus Loft
Guest Bedroom 1: 2 Twins
Guest Bedroom 2: 2 Twins
Loft: Full Futon (Accessed through the Master Bedroom)
|Size||1,400 square feet|
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
3rd Floor Loft is not shown.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- High-Speed Internet Services
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)