K8 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Duplex Plus Loft
Find your ideal vacation home rentals on Martha’s Vineyard by booking our three-bedroom, 2-1/2 bath K8 Duplex Plus Loft. All our Resort amenities are included and South Beach is a quick walk away.
Mattakesett Duplexes Plus Lofts are two side by side accommodations, so your neighbors are opposite of you. K8 is privately owned and is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of our Resort facilities and programs are included in our vacation home rentals on Martha’s Vineyard.
Some other important Mattakesett K8 Duplex Plus Loft features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Monday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is slightly larger and more private than our Townhouses
- This home is a 10-12 minute easy walk to spectacular South Beach
Rates vary by Home Rating (with “Bronze-rated” homes being the lowest and “Gold-rated” homes being the highest). For each date period listed below, the Season 2017 Weekly Duplex Rates START AT:
- $4,295 in mid-June
- $5,650 in July
- $7,650 in August
- $2,350 in September
|Air Conditioning||Home Offers Air Conditioning|
|Sleeps||Up to 8 People|
|Baths||2 1/2. There is an additional full bath located in the Loft|
|Bedding Options||3 Bedrooms Plus Loft
Guest Bedroom 1: King (Can also be made up as two Twins)
Guest Bedroom 2: 2 Twins
|Size||1,400 square feet|
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
3rd Floor Loft is not shown.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen (including coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Services
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)