K5 – Mattakesett Three-Bedroom Duplex Plus Loft
Martha’s Vineyard family resorts are a great place to spend your vacation. Book our K5 Duplex Plus Loft with three bedrooms and 2-1/2 baths. Our Resort amenities are included and it’s a quick walk to South Beach.
Mattakesett Duplexes Plus Lofts are two side by side accommodations, so your neighbors are opposite of you. K5 is privately owned and is cleaned upon arrival and departure. All of our Winnetu Oceanside Resort facilities and programs are included in the home rentals at our Martha’s Vineyard family resorts.
Some other important Mattakesett K5 Duplex Plus Loft features to note include:
- This home rents weekly
- The turnover day for this home is on Monday (i.e. Weekday turnovers make your transportation easier when traveling to/from Cape Cod and reserving your automobile reservations on the ferry.)
- This home is slightly larger and more private than our Townhouses
- This home is a 10-12 minute easy walk to spectacular South Beach
Rates vary by Home Rating (with “Bronze-rated” homes being the lowest and “Gold-rated” homes being the highest). For each date period listed below, the Season 2017 Weekly Duplex Rates START AT:
- $4,575 in mid-June
- $6,075 in July
- $7,975 in August
- $2,495 in September
|Home Rating||Silver Plus|
|Air Conditioning||Home Offers Air Conditioning|
|Sleeps||Up to 8 People|
|Bedding Options||3 Bedrooms Plus Loft
Guest Bedroom 1: Queen
Guest Bedroom 2: 2 Twins
|Size||1,400 square feet|
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
3rd Floor Loft is not shown.
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (with coffee maker)
- High-Speed Internet Services
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)