Stay in some of the best Martha’s Vineyard vacation rentals in our 3-bedroom Mattakesett Townhouses. Included are many complimentary Resort amenities.
||4 – 8 people
||1,300 square feet
Mattakesett Townhouses are condominiums in groupings of six-to-eight that are privately owned; rated Bronze, Silver, Silver Plus, and Gold; and priced accordingly. Most homes are naturally cooled from the ocean breezes and have fans. All homes are cleaned upon arrival and departure.
Townhouses feature 3 bedrooms and 2-1/2 bathrooms and are a 1-to-5-minute walk to South Beach. Some Townhouses have water views.
A few Townhouses also offer mechanical air conditioning. In addition, some pet friendly Townhouses may be available for rent, as well. If either of these options are important to you, please contact our Reservations Office for further details.
See below for a sample floor plan of a Mattakesett Townhouse.
Click floor plan to enlarge
Mattakesett Townhouse Amenities
- Hotel linens and towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable TV with DVD Player
- Outdoor deck furniture and umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Charcoal grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and ironing board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan & broom, etc.)
- “Starter Kit” — with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bath bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies may be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)
“What truly stands out at the Winnetu…is the graciousness of the staff, particularly when it comes to the smallest guests. The Resort offers a long menu of complimentary children’s activities…One couple I met… told me they had traveled all around the world and had never felt as welcome as a family anywhere else.”
Indagare Magazine, 2008