South Beach 7 – Three-Bedroom Private Home
Our private home at Mattakesett offers spacious accommodations on Martha’s Vineyard, three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and two-and-a-half levels of living space. South Beach is a quick 10-minute walk away. All of our Resort amenities and programs are included in your rate.
This privately owned home offers spacious accommodations on Martha’s Vineyard. It sits on 2.5 acres and is a convenient 10-minute walk to South Beach and only five minutes away from all our Winnetu Oceanside Resort activities.
This home comprises two-and-a-half levels of living space and features three bedrooms — plus a den with a pullout, sleeper sofa — and four bathrooms.
This home is located within a grove of native Island oak trees on a quiet dirt road and also includes an outdoor hot tub.
Season 2017 Weekly Rates:
(Availability Changes Daily, Please Call 508-310-1733 for Up-To-Date Information):
- June 30th – $7,995
- July 7th – $8,500
- July 14th – $8,500
- July 21st – $8,800
- August 11th – $8,995
- August 18th – $8,995
- August 25th – $8,995
*Mattakesett homes close for the season on Columbus Day, October 9, 2017
|Air Conditioning||Partial Air Conditioning in Living Room, Dining/ Kitchen Area, and Master Bedroom|
|Sleeps||Up to 8 People|
|Bedding Options||Master: King
Guest Bedroom 1: King
Guest Bedroom 2: 2 Twins (can be made as king)
Den: Pull Out Sleep Sofa
|Size||2,443 Square Feet|
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
- Hot tub with outdoor shower
- Hotel Linens and Towels
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (including coffee maker)
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)