South Beach 4 – Three-Bedroom Private Home
Book your vacation home rental in Katama. Our South Beach 4 private home features spacious living areas, three bedrooms, and four bathrooms. Enjoy the magnificent views of South Beach.
This spacious, privately owned vacation home rental in Katama sits on 2.5 acres, and has magnificent views to South Beach — from both the first-level expansive deck and living room — as well as the second-level Master Bedroom and upper-level deck.
This home is located on a quiet dirt road. It features three bedrooms — plus a den with a pullout, sleeper sofa — and four bathrooms.
South Beach is a ten-minute walk away – while all our Resort activities are only a five- minute walk.
Current peak season availability is listed below. Please call for additional Spring & Fall availability at 508-310-1733.
- June 23rd – 30th at $7,875
- July 7th – 14th at $8,995
- July 14th – 21st at $8,995
- July 21st – 28th at $8,995
- August 25th – September 1st at $8,995
*Mattakesett homes close for the season on Columbus Day, October 9, 2017
|Home Rating||Silver Plus|
|Air Conditioning||No mechanical air conditioning - Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms|
|Sleeps||Up to 8 People|
|Bedding Options||Master: King
Guest Bedroom 1: 2 Twins (can be made up as a King if desired)
Guest Bedroom 2: 2 Twins (can be made up as a King if desired)
Den: Pull out Sleep Sofa
|Size||2,443 Square Feet|
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (including coffee maker)
- Cable TV With DVD Player
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella (please bring your own beach chairs)
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)