South Beach 9 – Four-Bedroom Private Home
Stay in some of the best Edgartown vacation rentals in our South Beach 9 four-bedroom private home. Included are many complimentary Resort amenities and programs.
This comfortable, privately owned, split-level home is convenient to everything and is one of our closest accommodations to the beach. The view of the sand dunes makes this one of the best Edgartown vacation rentals and the perfect beach vacation destination…It’s only a one-minute walk from this home’s backyard to South Beach, and only five minutes away from all our Resort activities. This home features four bedrooms and three bathrooms and sleeps up to 10 people. As an added bonus, it is also air-conditioned throughout.
Please Note: This home’s Master bathroom, guest bathroom, and kitchen are all currently being remodeled and will be ready in time for the 2017 season.
Season 2017 Weekly Rates (This Home Turns Over on Saturday):
(Availability Changes Daily, Please Call for Up-To-Date Information):
- June 24th- $8,650
- July 1st- $9,550
*Mattakesett homes close for the season on Columbus Day, October 9th, 2017
|Home Rating||Silver Plus|
|Air Conditioning||Air Conditioned|
|Sleeps||Up to 8 People|
|Baths||3 (This home features showers only; there aren't any bath tubs)|
|Bedding Options||Master: King
Guest Bedroom 1: 2 Twins (can be made up as a King upon request)
Guest Bedroom 2: Queen
Guest Bedroom 3: Queen
Living Room: Queen Sleep Sofa
|Size||1,724 Square Feet|
This is a general floor plan. For specific bedding and layout, see above.
- Three TVs (one in Master Bedroom, one in Living Room, and one in Guest Bedroom 3)
- DVD in Living Room
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Gas Grill
- Outdoor Shower
- Hotel Linens and Towels (bring your own beach towels)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Outdoor Deck Furniture and Umbrella
- Eight Beach Chairs
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cleaning Supplies (vacuum cleaner, dust pan and broom, etc.)
- "Starter Kit" - with liquid laundry detergent, dish soap and sponge, dishwasher powder, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and bar soap. (Note: Additional supplies for your Katama vacation home rental can be purchased at the Stop & Shop grocery store in Edgartown)